Scholarship Scheme :
150 Scholarships to JD/JW and 100 scholarships to SD/SW of Rs.2000/- each awarded annually to meritorious NCC Cadets who have undergone two years training with minimum 60% attendance.
- JD/JW - 10th pass with minimum 70% marks in aggregate.
- SD/SW - 10+2 or Pre-Degree/Pre-University/Diploma in Polytechnic, with 70% in aggregate of science stream & 60% of art/commerce stream.
Note: Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST. Bonus 10% marks on securing minimum percentage as above to SC/ST/OBC.
Financial Assistance to the NCC Cadets & their Families :
- 1.25 lakhs (Due to high risk NCC activities).
- 1 lakh (During other NCC activities)
Injury Reimbursement of upto Rs.1lakh for specialised treatment in case of permanent disability and upto Rs.50,000/- for normal treatment.
Financial Support to NCC
Funding of the NCC is the dual responsibility of Central and the State Governments. Matching support from both these sources is therefore a mandatory requirement to ensure functional efficiency of the organisation. The State Govt. bears the liability for the following expenditure:-
- Pay and Allowance of State Government Employees in NCC Organisation.
- Office Accommodation, Furniture, POL etc. in respect of Gp HQ and Units.
- Refreshment, Washing and Polishing Allowances for NCC Cadets.
- Outfit and Outfit Maintenance, and Honorarium for ANOs.
- Pre-Commission and Refresher Training for ANOs.
50% of NCC Camp expenditure by the State Government. The other 50% is reimbursed by the Central Govt.